GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Guest Blogger: Jim Weaver on Illinois Pension "Reform"
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Review: SHAKESPEARE'S JULIUS CAESAR: THE MANGA EDITION by Adam Sexton and Hyeondo Park
- Review: A REPAIR KIT FOR GRADING by Ken O'Connor
- Review: THE SURPRISE ATTACK OF JABBA THE PUPPETT (ORIGAMI YODA #4) by Tom Angleberger
- Review: I GOT A NAME: THE JIM CROCE STORY by Ingrid Croce and Jimmy Rock
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- My Books for 2011
- @realsaramerica About 20 students used today's journal topic on being alone. Of those, 2 explored the idea of "alone in a crowd." 3 hours ago
- On today's benchmark vocab assessment, one student answered in four words, one wrote in Spanish, and one discussed burritos. #testburnout? 4 hours ago
- @realsaramerica There will probably be at least one alone-in-a-crowd writer in the class. I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest. 8 hours ago
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about being alone. #E307 #E405 8 hours ago
- Evanston writer Kat Falls enters world of young-adult hero novels bit.ly/1aNdzor ##yalit 14 hours ago
- RT @IshmaelBeah: "History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children." - Nelson Mandela @UNICEF 15 hours ago
- A Repugnant Smudge by William Polking wp.me/p21t9O-1fl via @CBethM 1 day ago
- So many good ed ideas come from Iowa --> From the Superintendent: Focus on teacher leadership pushes district forward desmoinesregister.com/article/201312… 2 days ago
- How young is too young for technology? | via @Telegraph fw.to/6lQSsw 2 days ago
- Study Shows Educational and Psychological Value Of Letting Children Read What They Want - EIN News news.einnews.com/pr_news/179333… via @ein_news 2 days ago
- 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blogs books challenge chicago choice collaboration colleagues data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel illinois institute jim burke john green jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents paul hankins penny kittle picture books poetry professional development readicide reading reading ladders respect retirement review reviews schools shakespeare sophomores standards stephen king students teachers teaching technology teri lesesne tony romano twitter what's not wrong wordle writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy