GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Guest Blogger: Jim Weaver on Illinois Pension "Reform"
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Review: THE SURPRISE ATTACK OF JABBA THE PUPPETT (ORIGAMI YODA #4) by Tom Angleberger
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- Hey, Kids! Your Twitter Is Showing!
- Lessons Learned from Donalyn Miller’s READING IN THE WILD
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Review: A REPAIR KIT FOR GRADING by Ken O'Connor
- Review: SHAKESPEARE'S JULIUS CAESAR: THE MANGA EDITION by Adam Sexton and Hyeondo Park
- Five Years in Madrid, Iowa
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about your manners. #E307 #E405 5 hours ago
- @realsaramerica About 20 students used today's journal topic on being alone. Of those, 2 explored the idea of "alone in a crowd." 1 day ago
- On today's benchmark vocab assessment, one student answered in four words, one wrote in Spanish, and one discussed burritos. #testburnout? 1 day ago
- @realsaramerica There will probably be at least one alone-in-a-crowd writer in the class. I'll let you know. Thanks for your interest. 1 day ago
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about being alone. #E307 #E405 1 day ago
- Evanston writer Kat Falls enters world of young-adult hero novels bit.ly/1aNdzor ##yalit 1 day ago
- RT @IshmaelBeah: "History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children." - Nelson Mandela @UNICEF 1 day ago
- A Repugnant Smudge by William Polking wp.me/p21t9O-1fl via @CBethM 2 days ago
- So many good ed ideas come from Iowa --> From the Superintendent: Focus on teacher leadership pushes district forward desmoinesregister.com/article/201312… 3 days ago
- How young is too young for technology? | via @Telegraph fw.to/6lQSsw 3 days ago
- 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blogs books challenge chicago choice collaboration colleagues data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel illinois institute jim burke john green jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents paul hankins penny kittle picture books poetry professional development readicide reading reading ladders respect retirement review reviews schools shakespeare sophomores standards stephen king students teachers teaching technology teri lesesne tony romano twitter what's not wrong wordle writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy