GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hey, Kids! Your Twitter Is Showing!
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
- Lessons Learned from Donalyn Miller’s READING IN THE WILD
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Review: TWERP by Mark Goldblatt
- "The New/Newer/Newest Colossus"
- But What If We Try?
- Zapping Apathy with College Application Essays
- Let's Have Some Fun
- RT @eastro1: Stole Reading Biography idea from @teacherman82 So much book convo created. &Timed it before 1stvisit to library! http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @MsUrbanatTHN: Borrowed the book graffiti wall idea from @AndersonGL. Filling the wall with our favorite book quotes. http://t.co/AAKz3V… 5 hours ago
- RT @MeenooRami: Have you seen the Daily Poem #engchat project? - Share and Contribute. ow.ly/Aufjk Pls. RT. 7 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Veeck--As In Wreck by Bill Veeck goodreads.com/review/show/10… 8 hours ago
- RT @khurckes: If you want to tweet with your class, here is a letter to explain the process to parents. docs.google.com/a/dg58.org/doc… #dg58learns 14 hours ago
- Friendly reminder --> Hey, Kids! Your Twitter Is Showing! wp.me/p1jDNg-up 16 hours ago
- RT @morejvan: Seniors 1st-day hook: It's the home stretch. Beyond Beowulf, what do you NEED? Great talk about real world concerns. WE got t… 1 day ago
- @CBethM @yaloveblog @_briank_ @MeenooRami Principal told me those who present at a conference get less out of it than other attendees. #nope 1 day ago
- @yaloveblog @_briank_ @CBethM @MeenooRami My principal denied all funding and required me to take personal leave last year to attend NCTE. 1 day ago
- @_briank_ @CBethM @MeenooRami @yaloveblog Alas, no. NCTE does not provide a discount for presenters, although that would be awesome. 1 day ago
- 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books challenge chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois john green jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents paul hankins penny kittle poetry professional development readicide reading reading ladders respect retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards stephen king students teachers teaching technology teri lesesne tony romano twitter veronica roth writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy