GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- Hey, Kids! Your Twitter Is Showing!
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- Poem for International Women's Day: "Sister"
- Guest Blogger: Grace Anderson on "I Have a Dream"
- 2013 in review on What's Not Wrong? From Wordpress.com
- The Art of Not Recommending
- Review: I GOT A NAME: THE JIM CROCE STORY by Ingrid Croce and Jimmy Rock
- I'm excited about this line-up of baseball books coming out in 2014 from @SummerGameBooks summergamebooks.com/?hide_mobile_v… 21 hours ago
- RT @kellyjvreed: "#CCSS says we need to promote critical thinking unless it's about CCSS." -Thomas Newkirk #riwp14 21 hours ago
- RT @literacydocent: "Reinvent PD by actually thinking abut WHO ur audience is not just content you are sharing. What do THEY need?" @MaineS… 21 hours ago
- @SummerGameBooks Your "line-up"'looks great, and I'd love to review one of your upcoming titles. 1 day ago
- Today's class journal topic: Make a list of all you've learned this week, in school and out. #E405 #E307 1 day ago
- @Annierees @lindseycboyle @kmcg2375 I think it's possible to be a very good teacher without being on Twitter. It sure helps me though. 2 days ago
- @kmcg2375 I use Twitter for a steady stream of ideas/articles, and to stay in touch with professionals around the world by asking questions. 2 days ago
- RT @kmcg2375: Crowdsourcing for presso: Can you offer ideas to pre-service teachers that are struggling to 'get the point of twitter'? Why … 2 days ago
- Writers Week XX: The Trailer. bit.ly/1kBKEOt #wwxx 2 days ago
- A Few Baseball Books: Spring Training Edition wp.me/p1jDNg-vL 2 days ago
- 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books challenge chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois jim burke john green jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents paul hankins penny kittle poetry professional development readicide reading reading ladders respect retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards stephen king students teachers teaching technology teri lesesne tony romano twitter writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: models
It took me a long time before I could say, “I am a writer.” I now proudly claim that Writer mantle because I spend a fair amount of time stringing together words, trying to say something worthwhile as engagingly as … Continue reading