GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
- Lessons Learned from Donalyn Miller’s READING IN THE WILD
- Hey, Kids! Your Twitter Is Showing!
- "The New/Newer/Newest Colossus"
- Zapping Apathy with College Application Essays
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Review: TWERP by Mark Goldblatt
- RT @morejvan: Seniors 1st-day hook: It's the home stretch. Beyond Beowulf, what do you NEED? Great talk about real world concerns. WE got t… 5 hours ago
- @CBethM @yaloveblog @_briank_ @MeenooRami Principal told me those who present at a conference get less out of it than other attendees. #nope 10 hours ago
- @yaloveblog @_briank_ @CBethM @MeenooRami My principal denied all funding and required me to take personal leave last year to attend NCTE. 14 hours ago
- @_briank_ @CBethM @MeenooRami @yaloveblog Alas, no. NCTE does not provide a discount for presenters, although that would be awesome. 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to I, Me, Mine by George Harrison goodreads.com/review/show/10… 1 day ago
- @teacherman82 Missing DMs could be a bug, or they could be accidental spam that is reported and deleted. 1 day ago
- RT @mrskmattson: A reflection I had to write for class has had 700 views on my blog. What might your Ss write if they knew they had a real … 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt... by Bill Bryson goodreads.com/review/show/10… 4 days ago
- RT @ChristinePi1: It's during my failures that I discover my true desire for success. 🏃🏃 5 days ago
- RT @Tarahlin: Getting To Know Students Starts With Asking The Right Questions teachthought.com/teaching/getti… via @teachthought 5 days ago
- 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books challenge chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois john green jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents paul hankins penny kittle poetry professional development readicide reading reading ladders respect retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards stephen king students teachers teaching technology teri lesesne tony romano twitter veronica roth writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy