GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- "The New/Newer/Newest Colossus"
- Review: SEE YOU AT HARRY'S by Jo Knowles
- “If I Had a Lexile”
- Review: THE PARIS WIFE by Paula McLain
- Review: DRAMA by Raina Telgemeier
- Hey, Kids! Your Twitter Is Showing!
- (Re)Inventing the Future at #NCTE13
- @JoyKirr I'm just now seeing your invitation but if it's not too late I'd still like to add to your #edcampil digital citizenship doc. Link? 16 hours ago
- @mardieteach @donalynbooks @RAMS_English Write Beside Them by @pennykittle has great advice on feedback and conferring too. 19 hours ago
- @mardieteach @donalynbooks @RAMS_English The feedback section in Workshops Work by @wonderfarm is very good. patriciazaballos.com/workshops-work/ 19 hours ago
- @mardieteach @donalynbooks @RAMS_English Re-Thinking Rubrics by Maja Wilson is useful. Is an article OK or does it need to be a book? 19 hours ago
- RT @dailyherald: Elgin High teacher lauded for reviving theater program bit.ly/1rpn7CV 1 day ago
- RT @Jepson: Any science peeps out there? I have a st who wants to learn how to splice two fruits together for #geniushour Would love to fin… 1 day ago
- RT @DianeRavitch: Dear Common Core English Standards: Can we talk? wp.me/p4uvx8-t5 via @Prof_Katz 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This! by Bob Newhart goodreads.com/review/show/10… 1 day ago
- RT @STEMLdr: Classroom teacher and students from @District214 comment on transforming instruction with the iPad: youtu.be/RlKDPykUu3A via… 1 day ago
- RT @nerdybookclub: #nerdybookclub Confessions of a Skype Addict by Amy Duncan - Hi. My name is Amy. And I am a Skype addic... http://t.co… 2 days ago
- 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books challenge chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois john green jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents paul hankins penny kittle poetry professional development readicide reading reading ladders respect retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards stephen king students teachers teaching technology teri lesesne tony romano twitter veronica roth writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy