GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- "The New/Newer/Newest Colossus"
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- But What If We Try?
- Review: A REPAIR KIT FOR GRADING by Ken O'Connor
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- Review: THE VICTORY SEASON: THE END OF WORLD WAR II AND THE BIRTH OF BASEBALL'S GOLDEN AGE by Robert Weintraub
- Some Baseball Books for the Off-Season
- Review: TWERP by Mark Goldblatt
- Mark Twain Is Right, Again!
- Five Years in Madrid, Iowa
- Review: THE VICTORY SEASON: THE END OF WORLD WAR II AND THE BIRTH OF BASEBALL’S GOLDEN AGE by Robert Weintraub
- Review: LIVING WITH JACKIE CHAN by Jo Knowles
- Review: BOB DYLAN IN AMERICA by Sean Wilentz
- “Does This Need a Title?”: Helping Students Generate Titles
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- RT @geraldaungst: "The saddest thing about winning the Newbery is that kids have to take tests on my book." @LindaSuePark visiting Elkins P… 1 hour ago
- Glen Ellyn teen gets her wish: apology from Abercrombie dailyherald.com/article/201305… 1 hour ago
- This guy needs to be fired and prosecuted. "School Employee Pushes Student Down Stairs" nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chi… 6 hours ago
- I have smart students --> "Suspension of Disbelief" on The Fremd High School English Ning ning.it/127hbnD 6 hours ago
- @salute24 I have some 8-track tapes but haven't had an 8-track player for years. My first iPod is still hanging on. 19 hours ago
- @CBethM Thanks, Cindy. Each day is better for knowing we're on the same team. 19 hours ago
- @lutzfernandez @mselke01 Although unions tend to get the blame, many weak teachers hang on because of a lack of will from their supervisors. 1 day ago
- @ShawnMcCusker Say hi to the Rookery hidden column for me! 1 day ago
- RT @lutzfernandez: It Takes a Tornado to Remind Us of the Value of Teachers? t.usnews.com/bE15E 1 day ago
- New student book blog post with Glogster "Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral" by @KrisRadish on FHS Eng Ning ning.it/122FDGI 1 day ago
Tags2011 2012 america american studies apathy art blogs books chicago choice collaboration data donalyn miller education family friends fun goodreads grades graphic novel illinois jo knowles learning literature mark twain music ncte nonfiction parents poetry professional development reading reading ladders review reviews schools students teachers technology twitter writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy