GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- A Dozen Cool Ways to Use Periscope in Your Class
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- Mark Twain Is Right, Again!
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- Review: I GOT A NAME: THE JIM CROCE STORY by Ingrid Croce and Jimmy Rock
- What a Night!: Fremd High School's #WriteNite
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- Review: IT'S COMPLICATED: THE SOCIAL LIVES OF NETWORKED TEENS by Danah Boyd
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about a person you see regularly but don’t really know. 40 minutes ago
- @noodlenog Nope. He was just into the story and wanted to keep reading. 3 hours ago
- @kirby_liz I completely agree. I wonder if fear of something is mixed in there too. 12 hours ago
- Help me understand why a middle school language arts teacher would punish a student for reading ahead in a whole-class novel. 1 day ago
- RT @SavannaFlakes: The arts makes us better :) fb.me/4up8T2ce9 1 day ago
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about a ﬁrst meeting. 1 day ago
- @melissawiebe You might find this interesting: "Five Fun Podcasts for English Teachers" whatsnotwrong.wordpress.com/2016/04/12/fiv… 1 day ago
- RT @spartanlynne: Sidewalk book talk featuring fave book of the year! @kieracass @RCYRBA @VeronicaRoth @MullyKelly #iplearns #booklove http… 1 day ago
- Today's class book talk: GYM CANDY by @CarlDeuker https://t.co/oF1DXyqloT 1 day ago
- Constable: Always a spot for bookstore in our souls dailyherald.com/article/201605… via @dailyherald 1 day ago
- 2011 2012 act america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards students teachers teaching technology testing tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy