GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- Review: SHAKESPEARE'S JULIUS CAESAR: THE MANGA EDITION by Adam Sexton and Hyeondo Park
- Stephen King: An Appreciation
- A Few Baseball Books: Spring Training Edition
- My Ten Favorite Interview Questions for Hiring English Teachers
- Review: DRAMA by Raina Telgemeier
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 2011 2012 2016 act america american studies apathy art audrey vernick baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards students teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya young adult zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: elizabeth gilbert
Warning: This post may be of no interest to anyone but myself. Here is my annual reflection on what I read in the past year, with a Top 16 for ’16, a list I may find myself disagreeing with by … Continue reading