GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- Some Fourths of July
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Review: DRAMA by Raina Telgemeier
- Review: SEE YOU AT HARRY'S by Jo Knowles
- Does Choice Reading Create Ladders?
- Hey, Kids! Your Twitter Is Showing!
- My earlier reflection on this holiday still sounds about right. wp.me/p1jDNg-rz 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf goodreads.com/review/show/13… 2 days ago
- RT @ReadingTeen: What's the best YA audiobook you've ever listened to? (Excluding Harry Potter) 3 days ago
- @ReadingTeen @geceosan Excellent YA audiobooks: Speak, Orphan Train, Brown Girl Dreaming, Scorpio Races, The Fault in Our Stars. Enjoy. 3 days ago
- How Do We Teach Style in Research Writing? whatsnotwrong.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/how… http://t.co/vy468gyIV3 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- .@AJBabc Thank you, sir. Although a specific job of mine ended last year, my work is nowhere close to being finished. Enjoy #ISTE02015 4 days ago
- RT @RAndersonFHS: Planning to have your Ss journal this summer or next year? Check out @AndersonGL's list of topics: https://t.co/XYjzmZoGy… 4 days ago
- RT @yaloveblog: Combining Reading, Discussion, and Technology as Summer Homework #engchat #nerdybookclub yaloveblog.com/2015/07/01/com… http://t.co… 4 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer goodreads.com/review/show/13… 4 days ago
- 1970s 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois jane kise john green jo knowles learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white reading reading ladders retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores stephen king students summer reading teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter veronica roth what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: friends
This week our fifth-grade daughter Grace was assigned to write and illustrate her own version of Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech. I thought Grace’s writing and illustration were beautiful, so I’m grateful that she allowed me to … Continue reading
One of the best things about elementary school for me was the chance to order Scholastic books. I was always allowed to order a couple of titles each time that little flyer was sent home. My parents said, “We’ll support … Continue reading
Wintertown by Stephen Emond take place over a winter break as high school seniors and childhood friends Evan and Lucy try to become reacquainted. Lucy moved away when her parents divorced, and comes back to visit her father once a … Continue reading