GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- A Dozen Cool Ways to Use Periscope in Your Class
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
- Remembering Donna Douglas, Little Jimmy Dickens, and Miller Williams
- 2014 in review
- Guest Blogger: Emma Hanson on “Student Reading Habits”
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- Trust Your "Primary Wisdom"
- @MrAndersonELA @JeffersonELA #BlushingInIllinois The future of literacy education is in good hands with teachers like you in classrooms. 1 hour ago
- @LibrarianForYou Well, I'm pretty sure you just said it as a suggested journal topic. 1 day ago
- @RaviniaFestival DIBS! We really want to go! How do we do this? 1 day ago
- @SabraGerber @JaclynDHan @RAndersonFHS @GradingGirl What if every classroom provided students with this kind of access to books? 2 days ago
- RT @SabraGerber: So excited for our #classroomlibrary, @JaclynDHan @RAndersonFHS @GradingGirl! #genrefy #roommates #fremdchat http://t.co/g… 2 days ago
- Today's class journal topic: Do you consider yourself young? (inspired by @LibrarianForYou) #HCE100 2 days ago
- @hey_itsJ3SS Yes, impressive! Ask her what her favorite book was in the past year. Glad to see you're surrounding yourself with good people 2 days ago
- @hey_itsJ3SS Is that reading percentile based on quality or quantity? 2 days ago
- The hardest thing about leading change is helping people overcome fear. @NoApp4Pedagogy @rkiker @ShawnMcCusker @mskiwifruit @LauraKomos 3 days ago
- Old School: Reading teacher blends modern education with Amish traditions wartburg.edu/magazine/nosbi… via @WartburgCollege #ntchat 3 days ago
- 1970s 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois jane kise john green jo knowles learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white reading reading ladders retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores stephen king students summer reading teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter veronica roth what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: huckleberry finn
Mark Twain: Word & Music is the most captivating listening experience I’ve had in a long, long time. This new 2-CD set is a benefit for The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum in Hannibal, Missouri and features musical and … Continue reading