GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- Review: DRAMA by Raina Telgemeier
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- "The New/Newer/Newest Colossus"
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
- Review: I GOT A NAME: THE JIM CROCE STORY by Ingrid Croce and Jimmy Rock
- Does Choice Reading Create Ladders?
- Learning with Second-Language English Writers
- What If Students Write for Themselves?
- Congratulations, @AHSD25South Choir on an excellent performance at the IGSMA State Choir Contest! http://t.co/OKHQ91ic8v 1 hour ago
- Study: Top universities dropping Shakespeare requirement bit.ly/1OJrZdW 20 hours ago
- Today's class journal topic: What did you recently realize? #HCE100 1 day ago
- RT @MKSchiffy: Writing a 10-12 page paper on something you actually care about is so much easier than writing a 2 page paper about somethin… 1 day ago
- "Curiosity is the tool that sparks creativity. Curiosity is the technique that gets to innovation." -- @BrianGrazer in A CURIOUS MIND 1 day ago
- Today's class journal topic: Begin with this: I want to be ____ because _____. #HCE100 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Crossover by Kwame Alexander goodreads.com/review/show/12… 3 days ago
- Today's class journal topic: What do you have stored or saved? #HCE100 3 days ago
- RT @DeutscheKath: Why not use @flipgrid with students. They create introductions, book reports, etc. Allows students to discuss or explain… 3 days ago
- @MarkClementsEdu Congratulations on your appointment! @McIntireElem 3 days ago
- 1970s 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books challenge chicago choice collaboration colleagues data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois jane kise john green jo knowles learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents paul hankins penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white reading reading ladders retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores stephen king students teachers teaching technology teri lesesne tony romano twitter veronica roth what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy