GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Getting SCHOOLED with Anne Lutz Fernandez and Catherine Lutz
- A Dozen Cool Ways to Use Periscope in Your Class
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- “If I Had a Lexile”
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Remembering Donna Douglas, Little Jimmy Dickens, and Miller Williams
- What Does “College Ready” Really Mean?
- What If Students Write for Themselves?
- 5 of 5 stars to Schooled by Anne Lutz Fernandez goodreads.com/review/show/13… 19 hours ago
- Getting SCHOOLED with Anne Lutz Fernandez and Catherine Lutz whatsnotwrong.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/get… http://t.co/G2PGFbghhw 19 hours ago
- Band, yes, but also true of arts classes in general. "High School Band Classes May Boost Teen Brains" t.usnews.com/Zbnkzi?src=usn… 1 day ago
- RT @SavannaFlakes: Let's UDLize our classrooms- fb.me/6zdl0fr5F 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Paper Towns by John Green goodreads.com/review/show/13… 1 day ago
- And good job to @WritersWeekFHS for bringing A. S. King to town this year! twitter.com/kelleemoye/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @JoyKirr: Encourage, lift, & strengthen one another... happyappdaily.com/?p=1743 We are all connected. Let's spread positivity! http://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @JoyKirr: A list of picture bks I'd like to read in 7th gr next yr: docs.google.com/document/d/1a4… Thanks to @heisereads @pernilleripp & @Ander… 2 days ago
- Best Practices for Web Writing ucwbling.chicagolandwritingcenters.org/best-practices… 2 days ago
- Nice archive to use for authentic "college-ready" writing: twitter.com/writingcentrrs… 2 days ago
- 1970s 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois jane kise john green jo knowles learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white reading reading ladders retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores stephen king students summer reading teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter veronica roth what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: models
It took me a long time before I could say, “I am a writer.” I now proudly claim that Writer mantle because I spend a fair amount of time stringing together words, trying to say something worthwhile as engagingly as … Continue reading