GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Delight, Wisdom, and Cutie Poems
- Just Keep Going: Writing Strategies for Elaboration
- Review: SEE YOU AT HARRY'S by Jo Knowles
- Lessons Learned from Donalyn Miller’s READING IN THE WILD
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- What Does “College Ready” Really Mean?
- 4 of 5 stars to I Dissent by Debbie Levy goodreads.com/review/show/17… 5 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Yellow Time by Lauren Stringer goodreads.com/review/show/17… 9 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier goodreads.com/review/show/17… 23 hours ago
- RT @3TeachersTalk: 9 Books to Hook Your Holdouts #FridayReads #titletalk threeteacherstalk.com/2016/09/23/9-b… https://t.co/qptOvj04D0 1 day ago
- @MrsMiklusak Although we live pretty close to each other, we might finally meet in Atlanta at #NCTE16. This is called irony! 2 days ago
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about when you don’t want to be disturbed. 2 days ago
- A school district gets it right: "U-46 schools CEO stands by his decision to accommodate transgender student" dailyherald.com/article/201609… @sdu46 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson goodreads.com/review/show/17… 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to A Child of Books by Oliver Jeffers goodreads.com/review/show/17… 2 days ago
- RT @rmhs_brewhaha: Lucky retweeter gets the joys of a Free pumpkin latte at Brewhaha #TisTheSeason 🎃 3 days ago
- 2011 2012 act america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards students teachers teaching technology testing tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: models
It took me a long time before I could say, “I am a writer.” I now proudly claim that Writer mantle because I spend a fair amount of time stringing together words, trying to say something worthwhile as engagingly as … Continue reading