GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- The Journal Topics
- Lessons Learned from Donalyn Miller’s READING IN THE WILD
- "The New/Newer/Newest Colossus"
- Just Keep Going: Writing Strategies for Elaboration
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- 5 Good Ideas for High Schools to Adapt from Elementary Schools
- Review: THE SURPRISE ATTACK OF JABBA THE PUPPETT (ORIGAMI YODA #4) by Tom Angleberger
- "What's Not Wrong?"
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about a change you would like to see in your school. 6 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Shady Tree by Demi goodreads.com/review/show/17… 11 hours ago
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about leftovers. 1 day ago
- .@TrumpInsulter says: "Gary Anderson needs a new pair of glasses" ti.me/1gMq6Df 1 day ago
- One of my all-time favorite baseball books (starring Bill Murray!): twitter.com/SummerGameBook… 1 day ago
- Thanks @ShawnaCoppola and @thereadingzone for another great #engchat 1 day ago
- I've learned a lot about the intersection of text and visual from @spillarke portable-teacher.blogspot.com #engchat 1 day ago
- A5. There is an advocacy aspect to this too when so many educrats consider writing as only analytical essays and short responses. #engchat 1 day ago
- @JoriKrulder For example, a blog post can have hyperlinks, images, videos, etc. #engchat 1 day ago
- @JoriKrulder I frequently require both text and non-text elements in online writing assignments. #engchat 1/2 1 day ago
- 2011 2012 act america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards students teachers teaching technology testing tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy