GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
- Review: THE SURPRISE ATTACK OF JABBA THE PUPPETT (ORIGAMI YODA #4) by Tom Angleberger
- Review: BRAIN ON FIRE: MY MONTH OF MADNESS by Susannah Cahalan
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- What's Not Wrong with the Flood of 2011?
- Countdown by Deborah Wiles
- Ebook version of ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES by @jenniferniven is $1.99 on Amazon and iBooks today. Go. 19 hours ago
- Thanks to @MPPLib for inviting me to begin college essays tonight with impressive @HerseyHuskies @KnightsofPHS and @BenetRedwings students! 1 day ago
- RT @RAndersonFHS: Today's book talk: The Memory of Things by @gaepol https://t.co/hdStPr9m3v 1 day ago
- Today's class journal topic: No words today. Just draw. 1 day ago
- @johnccarver Agree 100%. I've seen too much mandated PD structured in units/quizzes format. Adult learners thrive on self-directed learning. 1 day ago
- @johnccarver I think teacher PD should be engaging, but adults learn differently from younger people so PD must be shaped with that in mind. 1 day ago
- Today's class book talk: BETWEEN THE WORLD AND ME by Ta-Nehisi Coates @tanehisicoates Thanks to @litreader… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- Today's class journal topic: Tell what "normal" means. 2 days ago
- RT @MLuckritz: My favorite author Harlan Ellison wrote, "You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion." Don't miss 1st Presidential Debate 8… 3 days ago
- RT @travislape: Hey #txeduchat can you share on my @flipgrid Why being a connected educator is so powerful to you. flipgrid.com/83b1d507 4 days ago
- 2011 2012 act america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards students teachers teaching technology testing tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy