GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Some Fourths of July
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- A Dozen Cool Ways to Use Periscope in Your Class
- How Do We Teach Style in Research Writing?
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- Review: DRAMA by Raina Telgemeier
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- Does Choice Reading Create Ladders?
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- Writers Week Memory: Billy Collins, 2001
- My earlier reflection on this holiday still sounds about right. wp.me/p1jDNg-rz 23 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf goodreads.com/review/show/13… 2 days ago
- RT @ReadingTeen: What's the best YA audiobook you've ever listened to? (Excluding Harry Potter) 2 days ago
- @ReadingTeen @geceosan Excellent YA audiobooks: Speak, Orphan Train, Brown Girl Dreaming, Scorpio Races, The Fault in Our Stars. Enjoy. 2 days ago
- How Do We Teach Style in Research Writing? whatsnotwrong.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/how… http://t.co/vy468gyIV3 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- .@AJBabc Thank you, sir. Although a specific job of mine ended last year, my work is nowhere close to being finished. Enjoy #ISTE02015 3 days ago
- RT @RAndersonFHS: Planning to have your Ss journal this summer or next year? Check out @AndersonGL's list of topics: https://t.co/XYjzmZoGy… 3 days ago
- RT @yaloveblog: Combining Reading, Discussion, and Technology as Summer Homework #engchat #nerdybookclub yaloveblog.com/2015/07/01/com… http://t.co… 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer goodreads.com/review/show/13… 4 days ago
- 1970s 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois jane kise john green jo knowles learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white reading reading ladders retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores stephen king students summer reading teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter veronica roth what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: shakespeare
Here are some of my recent book reviews. All of these originally appeared in other places, in some cases in slightly different form. I hope at least one of the books in this post appeals to you! Jerry Lee Lewis: … Continue reading
Author Adam Sexton says in the introduction to this largely successful rendering of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, “Unbound by the physical realities of the theater, the graphic novel can depict any situation, no matter how fantastical or violent, that it creators … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who attended our presentations at NCTE this weekend. If you’re looking for the handouts, scroll down any time! Tony Romano and I were happy to see our friends Jodi Douglas Moeller and Douglas Jameson from Hazelwood West … Continue reading