GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Review: I GOT A NAME: THE JIM CROCE STORY by Ingrid Croce and Jimmy Rock
- Getting SCHOOLED with Anne Lutz Fernandez and Catherine Lutz
- Guest Blogger: Blythe Baird on Filming DIVERGENT
- Review: SORTA LIKE A ROCK STAR by Matthew Quick
- Revision is not a re-take.
- Review: SEE YOU AT HARRY'S by Jo Knowles
- "What's Not Wrong?"
- Lessons Learned from Donalyn Miller’s READING IN THE WILD
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- Today's class journal topic: No words today. Just draw. #a111 20 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson goodreads.com/review/show/21… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Born a Crime by Trevor Noah goodreads.com/review/show/21… 2 days ago
- 2011 2012 2016 america american studies apathy art audrey vernick baseball baseball books beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family fun goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school history illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir music ncte nonfiction nonfiction picture books parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare standards students teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya young adult zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: slavery
This is a strong batch of books–no duds here. Along with some of the books in last month’s installment of reviews, many of these titles can become part of a collection featuring culturally diverse personalities and topics. Frederick Douglass: The … Continue reading