GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- Review: SHAKESPEARE'S JULIUS CAESAR: THE MANGA EDITION by Adam Sexton and Hyeondo Park
- Stephen King: An Appreciation
- A Few Baseball Books: Spring Training Edition
- My Ten Favorite Interview Questions for Hiring English Teachers
- Review: DRAMA by Raina Telgemeier
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 2011 2012 2016 act america american studies apathy art audrey vernick baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards students teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya young adult zapping zapping apathy
Tag Archives: the beach boys
Wow. Chuck Berry is gone. Rosanne Cash nailed it in her Instagram post: “Lights out on the Twentieth Century.” Chuck Berry changed how electric guitar is played. His song-writing was poetry for common people. He synthesized musical styles and created … Continue reading
David Hepworth’s Never A Dull Moment: 1971 claims that 1971 was the most important year in rock history. While many fans are sentimental about specific years or time spans, Hepworth makes the case that no other year has produced so much … Continue reading