GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Do We Teach Style in Research Writing?
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- A Dozen Cool Ways to Use Periscope in Your Class
- Top Ten Summer Reads for #APLit Students
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
- Does Choice Reading Create Ladders?
- 4 of 5 stars to Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf goodreads.com/review/show/13… 21 hours ago
- RT @ReadingTeen: What's the best YA audiobook you've ever listened to? (Excluding Harry Potter) 1 day ago
- @ReadingTeen @geceosan Excellent YA audiobooks: Speak, Orphan Train, Brown Girl Dreaming, Scorpio Races, The Fault in Our Stars. Enjoy. 1 day ago
- How Do We Teach Style in Research Writing? whatsnotwrong.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/how… http://t.co/vy468gyIV3 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago
- .@AJBabc Thank you, sir. Although a specific job of mine ended last year, my work is nowhere close to being finished. Enjoy #ISTE02015 2 days ago
- RT @RAndersonFHS: Planning to have your Ss journal this summer or next year? Check out @AndersonGL's list of topics: https://t.co/XYjzmZoGy… 2 days ago
- RT @yaloveblog: Combining Reading, Discussion, and Technology as Summer Homework #engchat #nerdybookclub yaloveblog.com/2015/07/01/com… http://t.co… 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer goodreads.com/review/show/13… 2 days ago
- RT @AJBabc: Great app for #flippedlesson creation on iPad only free (normally $5) during #iste2015 appsto.re/us/p-GLQ.i http://t.co/WRpn… 3 days ago
- 1970s 2011 2012 america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois jane kise john green jo knowles learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte ning nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white reading reading ladders retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores stephen king students summer reading teachers teaching technology tony romano twitter veronica roth what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy