GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Zapping Apathy with Presidential Debates
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- A Dozen Cool Ways to Use Periscope in Your Class
- Six New Graphic Novels for Classrooms and Libraries!
- "The New/Newer/Newest Colossus"
- It’s Picture Book Monday (in High School)
- Top Ten Summer Reads for #APLit Students
- Review: NINETEEN MINUTES by Jodi Picoult
- Review: TWERP by Mark Goldblatt
- Six New Graphic Novels for Classrooms and Libraries! whatsnotwrong.wordpress.com/2015/10/09/six… 2 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Other Wes Moore by Wes Moore goodreads.com/review/show/14… 2 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Mike's Place by Jack Baxter goodreads.com/review/show?id… 6 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Flying Beaver Brothers and the Cr... by Maxwell Eaton III goodreads.com/review/show/14… 9 hours ago
- RT @CammieMcGovern: A piece I wrote about sex and young adults with dev. disabilities: bookpage.com/behind-the-boo… 10 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to The Case of the Simple Soul by John Allison goodreads.com/review/show/14… 12 hours ago
- Today's class journal topic: Tell about the difference between passion and obsession. #HCE100 12 hours ago
- "Writing and trying to stay writing is a long, long journey." -- @CammieMcGovern at @ahml 22 hours ago
- "We think that once we find ... something ... We will find our worth. It's just not true." -- @andimJULIE at @ahml 23 hours ago
- "Joy is the pursuit of what you really want in life." -- @CammieMcGovern at @ahml 23 hours ago
- 1970s 2011 2012 act america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades grading graphic novel high school illinois john green jo knowles learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white reading reading ladders retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards stephen king students teachers teaching technology testing tony romano twitter veronica roth what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy