GARY ANDERSONThanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your time reading and commenting here.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Students Read When They Can Read Anything
- Our Book Graffiti Wall
- Happy 79th Birthday to Willie Nelson!
- How to Prepare Students for the New ACT Writing Test
- The Good Start: Twelve Targets for New Teachers
- The Journal Topics
- A Dozen Cool Ways to Use Periscope in Your Class
- What Do You Do in Your "Free" Periods?
- When Students Cheat (And When They Don't)
- Lessons Learned from Donalyn Miller’s READING IN THE WILD
- @megan_hartigan I'm interested in how word clouds helped show growth in math. Can you tell more about that or link to an example? Thanks. 1 day ago
- Count me in as a believer in dual-credit! "New state law allows Illinois high schoolers to earn college credit" dailyherald.com/article/201607… 2 days ago
- This is how teachers help writers grow: "Using Writing Conferences to Implement the Writing Process" mrandersonwrites.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/usi… @MrAndersonELA 2 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith goodreads.com/review/show/17… 2 days ago
- Up next! STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS by @JoKnowles. Thanks, @Candlewick! https://t.co/zDm9DksPWX 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Best Seat in the House by Bruce Bohrer goodreads.com/review/show/17… 4 days ago
- Y'all come --> "From 'Aha!' to Action: Creating Change in Our Schools & Classrooms" Fri, Nov 18, 4pm Georgia World Congress Ctr A301 #ncte16 4 days ago
- @LauraBrichetto 10 mins a day made many + changes in my students' reading lives. Give a shout if you need support! whatsnotwrong.wordpress.com/2011/01/26/but… 4 days ago
- When it comes to teaching research writing, why not share the responsibility with colleagues from all disciplines? https://t.co/c6uQGLs3gs 4 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Bell in the Bridge by Ted Kooser goodreads.com/review/show/17… 5 days ago
- 2011 2012 act america american studies apathy art baseball beatles blog blogs books chicago choice collaboration colleagues country music cubs data donalyn miller education english facebook family friends fun goals goodreads grades graphic novel graphic novels high school illinois jo knowles kelly gallagher learning literacy literature mark twain memoir motivation music ncte nonfiction parents penny kittle picture books poetry professional development randy wayne white readicide reading reading ladders reflection retirement review reviews revision schools shakespeare sophomores standards students teachers teaching technology testing tony romano twitter what's not wrong writers week writing ya zapping zapping apathy